I haven’t blogged in a while – not good of me! But to get back into the swing of things I have got another cool recipe for you all!
This is a recipe in which you can make use of all your left over vegetables and turn it into a quick breakfast or lunch snack!
Ingredients (12 frittatas):
– 10 eggs
– 1 bell pepper, cut in to little pieces
– 60 g spring onions
– 60 ml low fat milk or cream (optional)
– 100 g leek, cut in to little pieces
– 50 g smoked Italian ham
– 100 g fennel, cut in to little pieces
– salt, pepper
– 50 g grated low fat cheese
The Way To Do It:
– Preheat oven to 180°C
– Prepare your muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, oil, or baking cups.
– Whisk eggs, water/milk, and salt & pepper in a large bowl
– Evenly distribute the vegetables and smoked Italian ham and grated cheese in all muffin tin cups.
– Carefully pour the egg mixture into each cup, filling almost all the way to the top
– Bake in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes, until the centers look set and puffy.
Most importantly – The Nutritional facts (1 frittata):
– Energy: 98 cal
– Protein: 10 g
– Carbohydrates: 1 g (sugar 1 g)
– Fat: 6 g (saturated 1.5 g)
– Fiber: 0.5 g
Don’t forget to let me know if you enjoyed it and how yours turned out! Join us on Facebook too…and post your healthy meals!